What are the requirements to rent with Investment Brokers Realty?
- You must be able to prove that you make 3 time the monthly rental amount
- You need 2 years verifiable employment, with no unexplained gaps longer than 2 weeks.
- You need 2 years verifiable rent history, with no 30-day late payments.
- No more than 1 NSF check in the prior 16 months of rental payments.
- No evictions in the prior 36 month. (Letter of explanation required for all previous evictions)
What is the application fee?
$45 for the first two adults, $10 for each additional adult
How long will it take for my application to be processed?
Usual time to process an application is 10 - 48 hours, but may vary depending on those verifying your application information.
When is rent due?
Rent is due in our office on the 1st of each month. All payments received after the 5th of the month 5:00pm CST are subject to late payment fee for each day past due.
What forms of payment do you except for rent?
Acceptable forms of payment are check, money order, or ACH. Credit and Debit cards coming soon. Certified funds may be required if you have had an NSF check with us.
Do I have to have to have good credit?
No, our application process is not predicated on credit, but you must meet the criteria listed above.